Mothers day, Elf, and Summer time!

>> Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's officially summer!
At least for me anyway. I finished up my classes and finals on Wednesday...grades aren't up until tomorrow but I'm pretty sure I did well in all of my classes so I'm not worried. Hooray for summer....

I have a possible summer job as well. I had an interview at a photography place on Tuesday but didn't get a call back. It wasn't surprising to me though since I technically don't have experience at an actual photography studio. Oh well...I believe I will be working at Goodness Gracious Cafe and Catering though. I'm excited. I know the owner and a lot of the people that work there. It'll be fun!

So for all you girls out there reading this...I have to tell you about my most recent find. E.L.F. Cosmetics....Oh goodness. It is absolutely amazing. Almost all make-up on the site is one dollar. It's everything from brushes to eye shadow and nail polish. While there are some things that are a little bit more, it's still so much cheaper than buying it in the store. I'm amazed! I just ordered some stuff from them and will let you know how it turns out. I've heard that the quality of the make-up is just as good as any other so we'll see!

Tomorrow is Mother's Day....

This is my beautiful mother! She is absolutely the greatest. She is my best friend and the greatest mom any girl could ask for. She's stuck with me through everything, always right beside me encouraging me and pushing me to be a better person. She is such a beautiful woman inside and out and if I eventually become half the woman, wife and mom she is, I'll be happy.

This picture represents the thing I'm most proud of my mom for. Sweet Sarah came to live with us for 7 months and my mom (and dad) really stepped up to the plate. No need to go into details but she gave my sweet cousin a loving home and safe environment for the whole time she stayed with us. I love you, Momma!

I hope all of you other Moms out there have a great Mother's Day!

That is all for now.

Love. Love. Love.
Katie



1 comments:

Anonymous May 12, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

You do have a great momma ;0)

You'll totally have to let me know how the E.L.F. products turn out. I'm anxious to hear!!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP