Beyond Words

>> Friday, November 20, 2009

Have you ever been so broken hearted or hurt that you were beyond even talking about it? Been so...so saddened that it was impossible to even talk to the person closest to you about it?

I'm there.

My heart hurts and I can't think of one word to be able to explain why.

I'm beyond people always saying "I'm here for you" or "Just pray about it."

What happens when you can't even think of the words to talk to God about it? When all you can do is sigh, shrugs your shoulders, cry and hope He understands.


People can be so cruel...and the worst is when you find something out then start questioning everything and everyone. I don't know how to trust. That may be my biggest weakness. I question the motives of everyone...convince myself that no one can be trusted.


I don't know what to do anymore and I'm tired of being so happy all the time.

I just need to get away. I need to know that He is listening....I mean, I know He is....but it'd be nice to have some feedback.

1 comments:

Anonymous November 24, 2009 at 8:06 AM  

Katie, I am so sorry for your heartache. God understands and knows our heart even when we don't have the words to express what we're feeling inside. Words are not always needed.

I don't know what has happened in your life to prompt this post, but please know that there are people that can be trusted. We are all sinners and make mistakes and even the most trustworthy people will disappoint us or let us down at one time or another, but it doesn't mean they are no longer trustworthy. Trust is hard because it makes us vulnerable, but to live life without trust in anyone would be miserable, I think.

Please don't lose your joy in life, Katie Grace, for it makes you so beautiful!

I love you!!!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP