Things you never want to hear at the doctor:

>> Sunday, March 14, 2010

I have found the number one thing you never want to hear at the doctor...are you ready?

1. "Oh, that looks horrid! It looks like some turned on a blow torch in your ear!"

Yep...that is exactly what I heard at the doctor this afternoon. Followed by a long explanation of how I have a sinus infection and a severe ear infection. Truthfully, I could've told you that! Especially after I didn't fall asleep until after 6 this morning from sharp pain in my ear. Oh dear...sometimes I wonder why I go to the doctor...Oh, that's right....for the ability they have to prescribe those little miracles in a bottle!

Well I've been since about 80 % of my spring break...classes start back tomorrow morning and I feel like I've been hit by a truck. This is not the way I planned on starting off the second half of the semester. Spring break did me more harm than good unfortunately.

This second half of the semester is going to be so busy. I apologize in advance because I know I won't be able to write as much but I'll try to squeeze in as many posts as possible.

Here's what on the agenda for the rest of the semester:

  • Portfolio Reviews- This is our preliminary review before the official review at the end of the year. It will tell us where we stand and what we need to work on. I'll be spending a lot of time preparing for this.
  • Midterms and papers- Self explanatory, I do believe.
  • Projects, projects, projects- This is when things start getting busy...eep.
That's all for tonight....

Love. Love. Love.
Katie

0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP