Hello All :)

>> Saturday, January 31, 2009

Hello, Hello! :)

I finally decided to get myself an "official" blog. I've blogged off and on for a while on myspace. but what good is it if I hardly use myspace anymore? So here I am.

I figured with all the changes going on right now, God is trying to do something big in my life. It was hard to accept at first and I simply did not want any part of it. Slowly and surely though God has showed me that His hand is in all of it. As a way of helping out with it, I figured I'd have a place to write about it regardless of if people read it or not.

I believe that is all for now. Hopefully a more detailed post tomorrow :)

Love. Love. Love.
Katie

1 comments:

Our Little Family February 3, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Welcome to blogging! Im happy you added me so i knew you had a blog! It is a good way to keep in touch with people and to get some of your own thoughts out! Mine has been pretty fun. Cant wait to see what all you have to share.

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP