Snow, Shoes and Spring Break...

>> Friday, March 6, 2009

Will You begin right where I end
And be the God of all I am because You're all I have
Hallelujah, Everything You are to me
Is everything I'll ever need
And I am learning to believe
That I don't have to prove a thing
'Cause You're the one who's saving me

-I love this song! I heard it this week on the radio. It's by Josh Wilson, if you were wondering :)

Hello, Hello!
Another great week! Late Saturday night/Early Sunday morning we got around 6 inches of snow. It was beautiful!
And now.....Introducing....
The "five-pound" shoes! cute, right? I lost .4 this week which set me to a total of 5.2 pounds...new pair of shoes for me! Unfortunately that 5 took me longer than I'd wanted. I haven't been as strict on working out/eating as I need to be...I'm going to really buckle down starting this week. I think I need to make a work out schedule and really stick to it. I'd like to average about a pound a week. That'd be 52 pounds in a year...and I'd be quite alright with that. haha. Oh geez. I hope I can do this. sometimes I psyc myself out. I'm getting a bit nervous... The other day in my meeting a lady said to get a picture of your "skinny days" out and put it out for motivation. I realized then that I'd never really been skinny...It's always been something I've battled. I can't even begin to imagine what I'd look like. hmmmmmm..... Okay...gotta move on before I really get myself in a tizzy!

Isn't my nephew beautiful? This is my favorite picture of him so far...my goodness he's going to be one handsome lil man! :)

I'm officially on Spring Break! It's so hard to believe that the semester is half way over. It's a blessing that it's gone so well...I'm actually really enjoying my 2D design class. anyhoo- this Wednesday, I'm heading to Jackson to see my roomies and other Union friends! I'm so extremely excited. I've missed them!

anyways- Thats the end of this post...Have a lovely break and get out and enjoy this 70 degree weather! :) If anyone wants to head to the greenway, feel free to give me a text or call. I'm so up for it.

love. love. love.
-Katie

3 comments:

Elizabeth March 7, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

Pretty snow, cute shoes, CUTE nephew! Can't wait to see you Wednesday! :]

Katie Grace March 7, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

Elizabeth! You got one (kinda)! oohhh I can't wait to see you either roomie! i miss yooouuu.

Anonymous March 17, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

LOVE the pic of Conner...SO SWEET!!!

Yep, making a workout "schedule" is definitely a good idea b/c it'll help you work your other activities around working out rather than trying to schedule working out around your other activities...if that confusing wording at all makes sense, lol! That's what I've had to do and it's helped me be very faithful and even increase my frequency in going to the gym. What's also helped me a lot is having a plan once I get to the gym and not just walking around going "oh, I guess I'll try this machine today", which pretty much gets me no where ~ ha, ha!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP