Honesty.

>> Wednesday, February 17, 2010

If I'm going to do this I have to be honest with myself and you. So here we go...no fancy wording, no beating around the bush. Here is where I am, right now.

Here it is:

1. I'm scared. scared to death of failing.

2. I just stepped on the scale and I'm up 2.5 lbs from earlier this week.

3. I'm horrible at eating healthy. I don't know how...and don't know where to start.

4. I've never lost more than 15 pounds from a weight loss program or diet. I always hit a wall and give up.

5. My weight is my biggest insecurity. I can remember more times than I can count time I've been made fun of. I remember exactly where I was standing, who said it and the words that were said.


There it is. The ugly truth.

I want to give up.
but I can't.

I can't live this way anymore...I have no choice but to keep going.

Love. Love. Love.
Katie

2 comments:

Clagger February 18, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

Dont give up Katie! You can do it!! Have you thought about meeting with a personal trainer at the MAC? I'm proud of all you have accomplished so far! Keep your chin up! Love ya sis!

Jaime leigh February 18, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

When do you go to the MAC? Let's exercise together! Seriously. I can go anytime after 3 pm any day of the week and on weekends. It always helps to have an accountability partner. I've been working out for a long time, maybe I can show you some workouts and machines that can help you with your target areas. I'm not taking no for an answer...:)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP