I think I was an Astronaut in my past life.

>> Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm not even kidding about the title to this blog. Okay. Maybe a little bit but seriously.
I just watched the Space Shuttle fly over our house and I seriously felt like I was 7 years old with how excited I got. Sad but true.

Alright. Maybe this will explain how giddy I am over this. I tried to upload the photo above
THREE times but kept hitting cancel instead of upload because I wouldn't slow down.


It's the little bitty white dot to the left of the picture a little under half way up. :) My camera phone didn't quite capture it but It was really bright in person. AND it's coming by again tomorrow. Yeah. You can bet I'll be watching.

Alright are you ready to feel REALLY small?

Just look at that. We are absolutely TINY compared to the sun.

Ready to feel even smaller?


The sun is just one of billions of stars in the Milky Way galaxy.
Feeling small, aren't you? Yeah, me too.

But wait.

The Milky Way is estimated to be just 1 of 125 BILLION galaxies by NASA.

Absolutely Insane.

It truly but everything in perspective, doesn't it? The world clearly doesn't revolve around us.

I'm so glad I serve the God that created every single star out there.

Psalm 19:1-4

1 The heavens declare the glory of God;
the skies proclaim the work of his hands.

2 Day after day they pour forth speech;
night after night they display knowledge.

3 There is no speech or language
where their voice is not heard.

4 Their voice goes out into all the earth,
their words to the ends of the world.
In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun



Love. Love. Love.
Katie




1 comments:

Katie Grace August 2, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Comment Box is officially working again :)

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP