Missions, Jobs, and Kittens

>> Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame. This poor man called, and the LORD heard him; he saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encamps around those who fear him, and he delivers them. Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the man who takes refuge in him. Fear the LORD, you his saints, for those who fear him lack nothing. The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the LORD lack no good thing.
Psalm 34: 5-10

Hello!

Goodness...I'm sorry that it's been a while since the last post. Life has been a little busy lately.

Updates:

1. I'm now working at Portrait Innov. It's been interesting! haha. All the training is a little overwhelming. We shall see! I only work Saturdays and Sundays right now.

2. I'm starting another job tomorrow. Goodness Gracious Cafe. Im hoping to pick up a few days there during the week and see how that goes. I know a lot of the people that work there so it should be good.

3. Kairos...It's an amazing College/Young Singles ministry at Brentwood Baptist that I went to last week. I looooved it. I think God is using that ministry in huge ways. I'm going back tonight with Jill and Brooke.

4. New kitty :)

Isn't she adorable? Her name is Sadie. She's 4-5 weeks old and TINY. haha. I have to feed her kitten formula by the bottle but shes so worth it. Right now she is sleeping right under my chin curled up close to my neck. haha...She's too cute!

Thats all as far as updates go...Life is busy obviously. I'm just trying to keep up :) I'm still figuring a lot of things out...jobs, church etc. but it's faling into place. I'll try to keep you more updated :) I just got behind.

Currently on my mind is Missions. I've always had a desire tobe involved in it. I surrendered to God's call the summer before 10th grade. I'm still figuring out what God exactly wants me to do with it but I know He will show me in time. Who knows :) I just know we serve an amazing God and I can't wait to see the places He takes me in life.

Something I enjoy reading is the Life Journals of Jim Elliot. I pick it up every so often and read a chapter or two. He was an amazing man with a heart for the lost like none other. Also...theres a movie about his life called "End of the Spear". I encourage everyone to watch it.

I think thats all for tonight :)

Love. Love. Love.

Katie


1 comments:

britnee32 June 2, 2009 at 8:33 PM  

Thats awesome that God has called you to missions. He will put you in the place you need to be at the right time if you just continue to surrender to Him. God has called me to ministry.. isnt it awesome?

By the way..I LOVE YOUR KITTY!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP