A mini update :)

>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello all!

Geez I'm behind!
Okay...here's a mini update on life.

-Lost 15 pounds as of last Thursday! woot! Who knows if tomorrow will be as gracious. haha. this week has been crazy and not the "healthiest". Oh well...It's part of it!

-Work is great! I don't remember if I said it in the last post or not....no more working at Portrait Innov....I'm just working at the Cafe now. It was just too stressful for me. I'm loving working at Goodness Gracious though.

-I've been hanging out with my childhood best friend a lot lately :) Brooke and I have known each other since we were 18 months old. I love her like a sister. I'm so glad we're hanging out again.

-In other realms.... just.... :) haha...I'll elaborate more on that soon. maybe. ;)

Over all, life is good...summer is relaxing....and I'm happy.

I promise...a better blog will come soon. :) Patience, my dears!

Love. Love. Love.
Katie

3 comments:

Elizabeth June 26, 2009 at 8:05 PM  

I KNOW WHAT BULLET POINT NUMBER FOUR IS ABOUT.

Just wanted everyone to know that. ;)

Katie Grace June 26, 2009 at 8:58 PM  

Ahhh hahahahahaha! That is too funny, Elizabeth! :) Yes you DO know...but remember....you DONT KNOW! :) riiiight? hahaha!

Anonymous June 30, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

15 pounds?!?! That's awesome, Katie Grace!!

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP