Eat this, not that.

>> Monday, January 4, 2010

So, I bought a book last night at SuperTarget (my new love).

It's called "Eat This, not That" and It's all about making better choices about what you put into your body. I bought it because in the last few weeks I've been really interested in exactly what is put into the food we eat....like the chemicals companies put in, the genetically modified foods, the hidden ingredients (like beetles in yoplait strawberry yogurt. yes. beetles. look it up! ) Anyways...SUCH a good investment if you're interested in that type of stuff.


Like I said, it's a very interesting read. There's a section that talks about FDA regulations for foods and you'll be surprised at the stuff that is allowed in our food. It's shocking and will make you want to but everything organic....ha! If only I had the money/time for that!

Regardless, I'm trying to start a healthier lifestyle. Starting first and foremost about being educated about the food I put into my body.

That's all for today :) Thought I'd share my new favorite book!

Love. Love. Love.
Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous January 6, 2010 at 7:51 AM  

Beetles in yogurt...WHAT?!?!...GROSS!!!

Elizabeth January 7, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

My mother's been telling me how bad high fructose corn syrup and bleached flour is for years (they are of the devil, in case your book didn't tell you that). I think I'm actually more worried about the high fructose than I am about the beetles. :P

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP