Pancakes are food...but not friends. :)

>> Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello, Friends!

First off, thanks to all of you for the comments you left on my last blog. It was really encouraging to read them. Ya'll are great. :)

GREAT news...and some lessons learned.

I joined the gym on Monday....signed at 18 month membership agreement and got 3 months free! Since joining I've gone 5 times in 4 days. I. Love. It. Apparently I like it more than I thought. :)

and...according to the scales this morning, I've lost 3-4 pounds (depending on what time I weigh. haha). I'm so excited.

Okay, that was the good news...now the lesson learned.

Pancakes are not my friend.
I went today and did 35 minutes of cardio with 15 minutes in the sauna before and after. I came home crazing eggs and turkey sausage. (healthy, right?) So I go to the fridge but none the less, our eggs have expired. So what do i do? resort to pancakes. not a good substitute. Now I'm sitting here with that "Ugh my stomach is going to explode" feeling from eating too much. So new rule: No pancakes for dinner anymore. To add to that, I cooked what I thought to be turkey sausage....turns out it was regular sausage. Boo to that. I came very close to going over my calorie intake for today.

Lesson learned, though.

In other news, classes started today. I'm excited about this semester although it'll be another busy one with three studio classes (Drawing 2, Typography, B&W Photography) and Art History. Biggest fear/goal of the semester: balancing working out with school work.

I believe that's all for now. Hope ya'll have had a good week!

Love. Love. Love.
Katie

0 comments:

Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP